In line with some of the sustainable development goals, our mission is to reduce poverty through promoting quality education and creating employment in the local regions of Ghana. Also to create awareness on social problems like, Hiv Aids stigma, environmental degradation and so on.
By 2025 we envision an organization that is fully self sustained and a country where every child have access to good education.
- Our mission of promoting education in a safe environment continuous this year.
- We are happy to have our kids back for the second term. #meetkateacademy
- This year is all about making our farms ready to support our vision of been self sustained by the year 2025. By replanting dead cocoa seedlings and also promoting reuse of plastic and organic waste.
- The new classroom block was official handed over to the community of Pitanga on the 18 January, 2019. Our biggest appreciation goes to our partners, donors and the people of Pitanga. We couldn’t have done it without you guys. Visit our past projects to read more about Pitanga.
- For the first time in 10 years, we have been able to finish a 7 classroom project in the northern part of the country. With support from Framework International, Lake Oswego Rotary Club and the Yakote Women Farmers.