In line with several of the UN Sustainable Development Goals the compass for global development between 2015 and 2030, our mission is to reduce poverty through promoting quality education and creating employment in the local regions of Ghana. Building for the Future Generation is also bringing attention to local social problems such as environmental degradation, sexual health, HIV and the stigmatisation of HIV infected persons in communities, e.g. outcast, through education about truth and myths.
By 2025 we envision an organization that is fully self-sustained in a country where every child has access to good education.
- Another academic year has end. Congrats to our graduates!
- Discussion with stakeholders on how to collaborate more effectively for the development of Agona Swedru in terms of education.
- Progress on our renovation project in Agona Kwaman.
- Good progress with our ongoing renovation work at Agona Kwaman.
- Our CEO at BFG donated 1000 GHC to the Bobikuma Health Centre to support them with their ongoing outreach project on STD’s.
- Our mission of promoting education in a safe environment continuous this year.