In line with some of the sustainable development goals, our mission is to reduce poverty through promoting quality education and creating employment in the local regions of Ghana. Also to create awareness on social problems like, Hiv Aids stigma, environmental degradation and so on.
By 2025 we envision an organization that is fully self sustained and a country where every child have access to good education.
- Good progress with our ongoing renovation work at Agona Kwaman.
- BFG CEO donated 1000 GHC to the Bobikuma Health Centre to support them with their ongoing outreach project.
- Our mission of promoting education in a safe environment continuous this year.
- We are happy to have our kids back for the second term. #meetkateacademy
- This year is all about making our farms ready to support our vision of been self sustained by the year 2025. By replanting dead cocoa seedlings and also promoting reuse of plastic and organic waste.